1. Herman, a small business owner, asks schools, members of the Girl Scouts, nursing homes and anyone else who wants to participate Operation Valentine to create valentines to send to the troops serving overseas.
2. On February 13, 2015, The Tim Tebow Foundation will be launching an initiative to create Night to Shine proms for people with special needs in up to 50 different cities across the nation.
Tim Tebow Foundation
3. "THIS Valentine’s Day Neighbor Love wants to brighten the day of a WHOLE BUNCH of valuable seniors. Adopt-a-Senior Valentine is a GREAT way to let a valuable senior know that someone still loves them."
4. Baskets of Love has brought Valentine's Day cheer to homeless women, and men for 10 years.
5. "When students and teachers celebrate Valentine’s Day at Liberty High School in Frisco, Aarushi Aggarwal will see to it that their heartfelt gestures reach far beyond their community."
6. "San Francisco wears its hearts on its streets -- or tucks them in buildings or gardens or atop rooftops, basically spreading the love all around town.
There's a giant heart at the city's core in Union Square, adorned with a Golden Gate image aptly painted by crooner Tony Bennett and serving as the perfect backdrop for a smooch and a selfie."
7. Millions of immigrants will be separated from their families this Valentine's Day.